Friday, August 15, 2008

New books... sort of

After being so annoyed with Quiltigami (see last post). I decided to get another flower quilting book because I think it would be neat. I think I just need more direction or something. After reading a few reviews about other flower quilting books, I got this book Folded Flowers: Fabric Origami with a Twist of Silk Ribbon It's gotten pretty good reviews so we will see how it goes.

All in all there aren't very many fabric flower making books.

Just because you can't buy just one book at amazon (you need over $25 to get free shipping) I also got Quiltmaking Tips And Techniques: Over 1,000 Creative Ideas To Make Your Quiltmaking Quicker, Easier And A Lot More Fun which should be a good read. Though I have a lot of quilt books that give me tips... this one got a lot of good reviews and I don't think I know 1000 tips for quilting so this should be fun and interesting read. ^_^

When the books come in 1-2 weeks from now I'll write about them... hopefully. ;-)

No comments: